Monday, January 26

Life in Motion 4/52


*A portrayal of life, in motion, once a week for 52 weeks* 2015

I am fascinated with feet. My feet, his feet, their feet. All kinds of feet. Mr. Sunshine has my feet and toes. I just realized this. They are almost as big as mine and he's only 5. They make me want to play "And this little piggy went to market".

Mr. Pre-teen is back to not wanting his picture taken. I have to be sneaky if I want to continue this project with him in it. He gets too embarrassed. I understand because I was the same way as a child and still am as an adult. Mostly because neither of us have a great smile. He'll get the metal in his mouth soon (braces) and hopefully be all smiles after the process. The other reason is from being too self-conscious. Maybe this will cure two birds with one stone.

My goal is to actually print these pictures and have an album that I can look through. Or maybe put them on the wall. Either way USE my camera. Goals are hard.


thanking Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment