Sunday, January 18

Life in Motion 3/52


*A portrayal of life, in motion, once a week for 52 weeks* 2015

It's been a crazy, working week. Hubby worked seven days last week and signed up for eight in a row next week. I was scheduled for an additional 3 days. The boy's had to get up at 5 am a lot. Mr. Pre-teen turned 12 which included a balloon-filled room, trick candles and Chinese food.

Sunday is our only doing nothing day. Football and naps. I wanted a nap. Mr. Sunshine shared his cold with me. I caught up on laundry. The Man caught up on dishes and yelled at the television.

It is nice to have a do nothing day. I will miss the husband next week. I do not want to grow up and sleep without him. Overtime can suck my dick. Just because work equals money, doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.



thanking Jodi









 

No comments:

Post a Comment