- I don't do small talk and I'm not sorry about it.
- Be friends with the person you marry, because often that is that only person available to spend time with.
- If other people compare my accomplishments to theirs, it is not my fault.
- Life is too short for one sided relationships.
- Blocking other people's issues/drama can make for a lonely existence, but limits my stress.
- Being healthier makes me feel good, even if I have to go at it alone.
- Not having a hobby makes more room/time for EVERYTHING else.
- I'm not interested in excuses, only effort.
Sometimes it'll be funny, sometimes it won't. Sometimes it'll be boring.
It'll be my life. One year at a time.