Monday, February 9

Life in Motion 6/52

*A portrayal of life, in motion, once a week for 52 weeks* 2015

 Snow, snow...it's everywhere.

The hubby took the boy's, plus a friend, sledding. I missed it because I had to work. I'm trying to be okay with that.

Mr. Pre-teen is getting good use out of his new boots. His FIFTY dollar boots. I told him he will wear them until they break or do not fit anymore. We're a under twenty dollar's shoe kind of family.

Also, the first snowman of the year. The snow isn't really snow. It is ice. And they cheated. Someone had been there before them and they just combined the balls of snow.

I saw my first cardinal the other day. Winter needs to be officially over. I don't care what the groundhog said. I'm done.

thanking Jodi









 

No comments:

Post a Comment